Applications are invited from Male and Female candidates for the combatised post of Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer-Grade-III) and Head Constable (Ministerial) in Central Reserve Police Force as per tentative vacancy position given below. The posts are temporary but likely to become permanent.
• Asst.Sub-Inspector (Steno): 103 posts
• Head Constable (Min): 273 posts
• Asst. Sub-Inspector (Stenographer) :Rs.5200-20200+GP-2800/- (Minimum Rs.8,560/- P.M.)
• Head Constable (Ministerial) :Rs.5200-20200+GP-2400/- (Minimum Rs.7,510/- P.M.)
Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent passed from recognized board or university.
Skill Test Norm on Computer:
• For ASI(Steno) – Dictation : 10 mts @ 80 w.p.m. Translation: 50 mts(English), 65 mts (Hindi)
• For HC(Min) – Typing on computer – 35 w.p.m in English (30 w.p.m for SC/ST) or 30 wpm in Hindi.
Note: Typing speed test will be conducted only on computers.
Age Limit: Between 18-25 years as on 16/11/2010 (upper age limit relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates)
How to Apply: Application in prescribed form as given in Annexure – “A’ duly filled addressed to the concerned DIGP, Group Centre, should be sent to any of the following centres so as to reach there on or before 16/11/2010. A candidate shall have the choice to appear for the test at only one centre. Once the choice is given the centre will not be changed under any circumstances
Each application should be accompanied by a Crossed Indian Postal Order (Non refundable) for Rs.30/- (Rupees thirty only) to be drawn in the name of DIGP, GCCRPF to whom the application is addressed /sent payable at respective Head Post Office at that location. However SC/ST candidates are not required to attach
(CHECKING OF DOCUMETS, PHYSICAL MEASUREMENTS, WRITTEN EXAMINATION)
Dated 03/01/2011 to 05/03/2011
(COMPUTER TYPING/SHORTHAND TEST, INTERVIEW, MEDICAL EXAMINATION) –
Dated 19/04/2011 to 17/05/2011
For further details please CLICK HERE