IIT-JEE 2011 notification has been announced, for admissions into Undergraduate Programmes at 15 IITs located at Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Mandi, Mumbai, Patna, Ropar and Roorkee. IIT Joint Entrance Exam will be held on April 10, 2011. Application can be apply either online if you have access to computer and internet or offline using the prescribed OMR form. Offline Application forms for JEE will be available from 12th November.
1. The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized central / state Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc
2. Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board / University.
3. Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
4. General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
5. High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
6. Any Public School/Board/University examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
7. H.S.C. vocational examination.
Application Fee: Online application fee is Rs. 900 (for General & OBC) and Rs. 450 for female, SC, ST, Physically Disabled applicants. Offline application fee is Rs. 1000 and Rs. 500 respectively. JEE Results will be declared on May 25, 2011. On-line filling of CHOICES will be opened from May 30-June 13, 2011.
Last date of receipt completed JEE application form: Monday, December 20, 2010
Joint Entrance Examination: Sunday, April 10, 2011
Declaration of Results: Wednesday, May 25, 2011